International Summer University Programme @CBS
ISUP will be held on campus in 2023. Besides many other courses in the area of business and economics, at ISUP we will be offering two aurora courses, both worth 7,5 ECTS:
|Bachelor||BHAAI1097U||An Introduction to Social Entrepreneurship||https://kursuskatalog.cbs.dk/2022-2023/BA-BHAAI1097U.aspx|
|Graduate||CCMVI2115U||Social Entrepreneurship and Business Model Innovation||https://kursuskatalog.cbs.dk/2022-2023/KAN-CCMVI2115U.aspx|
Course and exam dates for Aurora courses
Course period: 27 June – 13 July 2023. Exam period: Home assignments written in parallel with the course: 27 June – 14 July 2023.
Please note that in order to help students get the maximum value from ISUP-courses and to jump-start the learning process before the start of classes, students are expected to do a preliminary assignment – eighter a generic test/assignment that will be developed concerning “Nordic Nine” for all bachelor/undergraduate courses or an assignment prepared by the course coordinator & instructor for the graduate courses. The workload is approx.. 20 hours.
Students will have to fill out an online application through www.cbs.dk/isup
You can read more about the application and student categories here: https://www.cbs.dk/en/study/international-summer-university/application-and-fees
The students are asked to tick the AURORA student box and select their home university when applying for exchange.
Application round: 7 February 2023 at 12:00/noon – 14 March 2023 at 23:59 (CET). We encourage “Aurora” students to apply as soon as possible as courses for them will be assigned on first come, first served basis.
Please fill out the attached form and e-mail it back to us with your nominated students no later than February 20 with the following information:
Name, Last name, E-mail, level (bachelor or master), and home university.
Students participating on a non-tuition basis. Please note that we have limited amount of 6 places per university.
- Please consult: https://www.cbs.dk/uddannelse/international-summer-university-programme-isup/application-and-fees/exchange-students
- If any, students must fulfil course prerequisites stated in course descriptions.
- Students of good academic standing. Students are not required to submit any proof of English proficiency, but since all courses are taught in English and at a high academic level it is highly recommended to have a strong command in both oral and written English otherwise it might be difficult to follow the courses and pass the exams.
- Accommodation/housing will be available for international students.
- Link to the application for housing will be sent to students by e-mail in April 2023.
- Move-in date: 23 June 2023 at 12:00 noon (CET) the earliest.
- Housing must be financed by the student; however, the home institutions should have mobility money from the Erasmus+ project Aurora Alliance to cover housing and travel costs for their student.
Arrival service will be arranged.
- Social programme will be available for students.
- Social programme will be announced in spring 2023 – it is a wonderful opportunity for international participants to get to know each other, Copenhagen, and the Danish culture through specially arranged activities such as guided city tours of Copenhagen, Danish folk-dancing, comedy night as well as a weekend trip around Denmark.
Date: 26 June 2023. Students will get important information about different aspects of ISUP such as studying at CBS, courses and exams, library resources etc.
Electronic transcripts will confirm the courses taken and grades received. We do not issue certificates of attendance, and we do not indicate failing grades on transcripts.
Aurora travel grant
Students taking Aurora courses can get an Aurora grant. We expect you will provide all necessary information to your students regarding this.
Also, for your information please find attached the Academic calendar. Also, click on “Flyer” and “Brochure” to see the promotion materials about the summer programme in general, that you can also share with your students.
The contact person at ISUP for Aurora partners is Casper Lindblad Andresen, and the contact e-mail regarding Aurora courses for both partners and students is firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to ask if you have any questions about the summer programme and Aurora project in general. We are looking forward to welcoming your students at ISUP in 2023!