Aurora Kick-off Event @UICE
Dal 21 al 22 Novembre a Reykjavik, presso l’University of Iceland, si tiene la conferenza di avvio del nuovo quadriennio del programma Aurora che passa da una fase di piloting a una fase di pieno sviluppo istituzionale. Il nostro ateneo partecipa con i delegati al programma Aurora e con i referenti di ateneo alle attività di progetto che coordineremo o co-coordineremo, in particolare quelle legate all’impatto sociale e alla governance delle alleanze europee, alla promozione di un virtual catalogue di percorsi formativi per gli studenti, alle attività di comunicazione e disseminazione.
Al link sarà possibile seguire il dibattito in plenaria tra i Rettori, le Rettrici e loro delegati: https://livestream.com/hi/aurora2030kick-off
The new phase is titled Aurora 2030 about the forward-thinking nature of the cooperation that shapes higher education in line with the United Nations‘ Sustainable Development Goals. The alliance has been awarded a grant by the European Commission for the years 2023-2027.
Welcome to the Aurora 2030 kick-off event, celebrating a new phase of the Aurora University cooperation. Delegates of the nine European universities will discuss their plans to strengthen education, teaching, and research to combat the complex societal challenges facing us.
The new phase is titled Aurora 2030 about the forward-thinking nature of the cooperation that shapes higher education in line with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. The new phase is marked by continued co-funding by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union for the years 2023-2027.
The event will take place on Tuesday 21 November, at 11:00-12:30 in the University‘s Ceremonial Hall, located in the Main Building. The event is open to all and the perfect opportunity to learn more about the Aurora cooperation.
- Welcome words – Jon Atli Benediktsson, Aurora President and Rector of the University of Iceland
- Address from minister – Aslaug Arna Sigurbjornsdottir, Minister of Higher Education, Science and Innovation
- Introduction to Aurora 2030 – Sabine Allain Sainte-Rose, Programme Director for Aurora 2030
- Student engagement – Hanus Patera, President of Aurora Student Council
- A global perspective on European Universities Initiative – Harvey Charles, Vice Provost for International Programs at the University of Minnesota
- Panel discussion of Rectors/Presidents – Rectors, presidents and senior representatives
Moderators: Magnus Thor Torfason, Associate Professor at the University of Iceland, and Nana-Kirstine Bruhn Rasmussen, Aurora Student Council Secretary
Those who would like to tune in virtually can do so here: